Friday, August 5, 2011

First Items for sale

Hello and welcome to my new blog. It's pretty simple. If you see something you want to buy, just email me at: lindseyfelstead@msn.com. Items will be sold on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to see the item before purchasing, please let me know and we can work it out. If there is something specific you are looking for, please let me know. There is a very good chance I am getting rid of it and would love to do so before my big garage sell in October. I will take cash only and you will be responsible for picking the item up at my house. I will not mail or ship things because the post office ranks extremly high as one of the places I hate the most!
Any questions? Here we go...



Boppy pillow. I have 2 covers for it. 1 is denim and the other is pink. Since I didn't nurse any of my babies, this thing is in perfect condition.
Price: $10.00 (Boppy and both covers)
Fisher Price Little Superstar Musical Stage. Brand new never been opened.
Price $30.00

Fisher Price See and Say.
$4.00
Peg Pergo High Chair.
Mine looks very similar to this. Leather cover is worn and doesn't fit very well but rest of highchair is in good condition.
Price: $50.00
Fisher Price corn popper.
Price: $5.00

Star Wars battery operated ride on car. Charges by plugging in at night. Was ridden on just a few times. Is in great shape. Fits children 3 and under although all my boys think it's fun to drive.
Price: $20.00
Wood panel wagon. Darling kids not included!
Price: $15.00
Kids play tent.
Has 2 tunnels that come off the sides for kids to crawl through. Barely used. Excellent condition.
Price: $30.00
Ride on Fire Truck.
This ride on firetruck is a pedal car that we used as a prop for Brody's Halloween costume back in 2005. The ladders come off and the back folds down. Not sure exact condition because it's too hot in my garage to look at it.
Price: $75.00
Giant Tricycle. (which is only it's name. It is really just a regular sized tricycle)
Blue in color. Handlebar grips are worn from the sun but could easily be replaced.
Price: $30:00




Huffy Men's Beach Cruiser. Brand new, never been used. Blue with tan seat.
Price: $60.00.


10 Gallon Fish Aquarium. Brand new, still in box (box is a little dusty and tattered).
Price: $10.00

V-Tech Explore and Learn Helicopter. Brand new, still in box. Ages 12 plus months
Price: $10.00
Baby Bjorn. Dark navy blue in color (almost black). I have 3 of these available. I lost them with each baby and then found where I had so carefully stored them.
Price: $40.00 each

Hotsling
Mine is cream with red and black floral print. Used maybe 5 times. Still in excellent condition. Also available in green with a gold Asian looking pattern.
Price $25.00 each

CAT ride on tractor. Mine looks just like this but those are not my kids. Perfect for two kids to play on at one time. It is a pedal ride on tractor and all levers work when pulled by the operator. Fun to play with by kids of all ages.
Price: $100.00


Come back next Friday for more goodies. I will not be able to put pictures of everything I am selling but if you know of anyone who is looking for women's clothes size 2 or 4, send them my way. Would anyone be interested in boy clothes sizes 3 and under? They are in great condition and most are name brand like Quiksilver, Billabong, Hurley, etc. I will sell the shirts f0r $4.00 each and the shorts/jeans/pants for $5.00. Let me know if you would like to come take a peek.

I also have a full bedroom set available. I have a king headboard/foot board, full size dresser, and 2 nightstands available. They are my old bedroom set. I will try to get pictures soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Linds- I sent you an email on friday! Interested in the mens bike and the boys clothes. Let me know if you still have available. Thanks
    Amanda Greer Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda!
    Still have the bike and would love for you to look at the clothes. I have another friend coming to look too. My email is: lindseyfelstead@msn.com. I don't have my mac acct anymore. Can't wait to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some things... No post office? Hmmmm, not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Wow I want all of it :) Too bad I'm poor from buying a house!

    ReplyDelete