Friday, August 26, 2011

Let's Decorate!


This is a fun week on fridayforsale. I have picked some of my most favorite treasures to sale to you. Hope you enjoy them. Due to a lack of time, I have not measured any of the items. If you want to know exact measurements, contact me and I will get them to ya.
lindseyfelstead@msn.com
Wooden shelf with black metal hooks. (dust not included!)
Price: $15.00
Framed picture of Time Square
Price: $10.00
Framed picture of Radio City Music Hall
Price: $10.00
Light blue king sized bed skirt
Price $8.00
Heavy denim square pillow. I have 3 of these for sale.
Price: $7.oo each or $20.00 for all 3.
Standard pillow shams. I have 2.
Price: $5.00 each or 2 for $8.00.
Rooster on Wheels
Price: $3.00
Pottery Barn Kids Rocket Bath Mat.
I believe I have 2 of these but the little Miss is asleep and I think the other is in her room.
Price: $7.00 each or 2 for $12.00
Pottery Barn Kids Surfboard Bath Mat
Price: $7.00 each or 2 for $12.00
Pottery Barn Kids Towel Set
Same thing with this one. I have 2 sets available but in my heap of a mess house, can only find the bath towel, hand towel and wash cloth.
Price: $8.00 for the set. If you want 2 sets, I will search for them tonight and give you a great price of both sets for $15.00.
Pottery Barn Kids Surf bath Towels.
Price $8.00 for the set or
$15.00 for both sets.
That includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 2 wash cloths.
All Star Mirror (dust not included!)
Price: $25.00
Pottery Barn Kids red lamp shade
Brand new. Never been used. Still in the plastic wrap.
Price: $10.00

Bath Time Pottery Barn Kids blocks.
Price for the set: $15.00
Take me out to the ballgame wood sign.
Perfect for a boy's bedroom.
Price $10.00
Sports canvas picture
Price $10.00
Sports wooden pictures
Football, Baseball and Soccer
Price $5.00 each
Lil Buckaroo wood sign
Price $8.00

Pottery Barn Kids Table and Chairs



I also have a full size dresser from my bedroom along with 2 nightstands that match.
I am willing to part with the dresser for $40.00 and the nightstands for $30.oo each. The dresser has a broken front door that could be removed all together and still look good or even fixed. You will have to stop by to see them since my garage is too jam packed to get a picture!

Also for sale: Guess Jeans Brand dark blue denim shower curtain. Sorry no picture, it's in the little ladies room and she is asleep. It is in perfect shape. Really heavy duty denim.
Price: $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment