Friday, August 12, 2011

It's toy week!

This week is filled with toys, toys and more toys. As I am cleaning out the playroom, I am excited and sad. Excited that I am finally to the point where I can clean out, but sad to see the toys my boys have played with all these years. It's hard to believe they are getting so old. If you don't see what you are looking for, please contact me and ask if I have it. I can't post everything, so there is a chance I might have it. And now to the goods:

Leap Frog Learning Table.
Plays songs, lights up etc. Legs are able to come off so that it stores easily.
Price: $12.00
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Makes noises when buttons are pushed. Not sure where Mickey is quite yet but he will turn up as I continue cleaning out.
Price: $4.00
Melissa and Doug Farm Log Play set.
Wooden Lincoln log type set.
Not sure if all pieces are here but am sure most are. Rarely used.
Price: $10.00
Zhu Zhu Pets.
Includes all that you see here and a hamster ball. Barely used.
Price: $15.00
Leap Frog Drum
Teaches children letters, numbers and songs. Excellent condition.
Price: $7.00
Leap Frog Learning Hoops
Teaches children numbers and letters as the ball is thrown in the hoop. Have not yet located the orange plastic balls yet but any would work.
Price: $7:00
Little Tykes Hippo and Zebra Flashlights
Mouth opens up and makes noise.
Price: $3.00 each


Leap Frog Musical Maracas
Play songs when shook.
Price: $4.00/set
Leap Frog Learning Caterpillar.
Each leg has a letter of the alphabet that teaches the sound of that letter. Can be pulled by a child while playing music.
Price: $8.00


Home Depot Children Tools. I have all assortments of tools, nails, bolts and screws. Not sure if everything pictured above is available, but you are more then welcome to check out what I have. Many of the tools are battery operated and move when used.
Price: Depends on what you want.

Doctor Cart
Ours is blue but looks just like this. Perfect for pushing and playing doctor with. Makes ambulance sound when turned on. Please see all the doctor accessories for sale below.
Price: $10.00
Doctor accessories
Not sure if everything seen in this picture is available, but please call me or stop by and I will show you what I have.
Price for all doctor accessories: $ 5:00


Also available this week:

Lightsabers of all colors, some light up, some do not.
Nerf Guns big and small,
Guns and Weapons
Hunting/Fishing toys
Etch-A-Sketch
Binoculars
Duplos and large Legos
Kids sleeping bags (never been used)
Baby girl clothing size Newborn to Size 12 months (only used for 1 baby:))

2 comments:

  1. I dont know why my emails have not gone! I tried twice, but do you still have the boys clothes for sale?
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    I emailed you today. I don't know what is going on. I have boy clothes available mostly in size 2T and smaller. What size is your little guy? My 3T things will be available as soon as I make sure they don't still fit my barely 4 year old!

    ReplyDelete