Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Baby Week!


Since I am done having babies (boo hoo), I need to get rid of all my things. If you know of anyone who is having a baby, send them my way. My things are in good condition and I want them to go to a nice home (I'm kinda sentimental like that). I am having a garage sale sometime soon so stay tuned for all the details regarding that. There will be furniture, accessories, and lots of baby and kid things. Let's get started....

Baby Saucer. (Baby not included!)
Lights up and plays music. All pieces are here. Purchased for baby number 3, so only used for 2 babies, not 4. In great condition and is a must for babies who are getting mobile!
price: $45.00
Perfect for those cool days outside. My babies would swing all day if I let them.
I have 2 of these.
Price: $10.00 each

Play Mobile.
This thing was a life saver when I had little ones. It plays music, (Mozart I believe) and turns. It attaches right to the crib. Mine is a little different then this, but you get the idea.
Price: $25.00
Price: $20.00

Fisher Price Kick and Play Vibrating baby chair.
Plays music and lights up. In great shape.
Price: $25.00
Baby bath tub
Has a sling that hangs through the middle to hold tiny babies
Price:$5.00

Grocery Cart Cover
Mine is bright red, blue, green and yellow. Perfect for protecting your little ones.
Price: $10.00
Not only does this thing swing, in both directions, but it lights up and plays music. The mobile underneath changes colors and soothes baby. You will love this swing.
Price: $95.00
Looks just like this and was used for about 10 weeks. Is in great condition.
Price: $5.00
Mine looks very similar to this. Leather cover is worn and doesn't fit very well but rest of highchair is in good condition.
Price: $50.00
A pink car seat cover from Itsy Ritzy that fits the infant cart seats. (mine looks similar to the light pink one on the right) I bought this for Miss B. and it is AWESOME. You can wash it daily if you want because it is so easy to get on and off the car seat. It is made from minky and is so so soft. Did I mention that it is reversible? Price includes car seat cover and sun shade cover. I also have a pink head rest that you can place inside for those new new babies.
Price: $40.00



I also have:
Crib mattress pads in excellent condition.
My new crib bedding is different and doesn't require a mattress pad.
Mattress cover: $4.00

Peg Pergo infant car seat and stroller.
It is blue and white check and is in good condition. With Miss B. we added the pink car seat cover and even though the stroller and car seat are blue, we were happy to have pink covering it. $100.00

Peg Pergo Double Stroller
It is a front to back stroller which I am not a fan of. I like the side by side cause I think they are easier to maneuver. If you are interested, I would be happy to show it to you.
Price: $100.00

Baby bottles and bottle warmer are available too.

If you are interested in decorating your baby boy's bedroom, I have many great things that I am getting rid of. I have a darling wood sign that is long and skinny that reads, "Take Me Out To The Ballgame." It is red with white and blue writing. I have a blue square mirror that has a baseball and bat on it and says, "Little Slugger". I have many more boy decorations but can't remember all of them off hand.

Don't forget that all my baby boy and girl clothes are for sale. I have boy clothes that are 3T and smaller, along with girl clothes that are 12 months and smaller. Boy clothes are $4.00 for the bottoms and $5.00 for the tops. Girls clothes are $4.00 for the bottoms, $3.00 for the tops. Almost all are name brand and came from Nordstrom and surf shops in Cali. The girl things are in great condition since they have only been used for one baby.

Email me if you are interested in anything listed today:
lindseyfelstead@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment